Escuchando...

15 dic 2018

Someone let this girl know...

Quote: "Someone let this girl know I'm interested"

Someone let this girl know I can't keep my eyes away from her.

Someone let this girl know my heart skips a beat whenever she smiles.

Someone let this girl know I found my new favourite sound in her laugh.

Someone let this girl know I'm inevitably in love with her.

Time freezes when I look at you, history disappears when I try to crack the code to your most hidden secrets, to your most beautiful details. God knows how many hours I spent memorizing every single mole of yours.  I've developed an unconscious love for the way our hands seem to be made for each other, fitting since the very first time.

And God forgive me, for I sinned, blaspheming towards his name whenever your name came up to my mind, stealing me a smile. God forgive me, every night I softly memorized every single inch of your skin.

Someone tell this girl I'd pleased spend the rest of my life with her, making sure she knows every single part of me loves her with a strength that almost kills me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario